Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday Week in Review

I'm still working on this whole blogging thing.  I haven't quite figured it out.  I used to keep a fairly good journal, but then life happened.  I'm sure you know how that is.
I'm going to start a "Wednesday Week in Review".  It's probably been done before, but it's a consistent thing that I can at least attempt to keep up with.
The first big thing that happened last week was Little Man falling down a couple of steps and bonking his head - as he put it.  We waited until the next morning to have a doctor look at it and he did the "let's-make-mom-feel-guilty" for not bringing him in right away.  He wasn't able to get stitches, but he did get the dermabond glue on his head.  At least chicks dig scars, right?
Then we get a puppy.  He's cute but he's young.  I haven't been this sleep deprived since Little Man was a little man.  
Then the loose tooth.  How cool is the first loose tooth?  Monkey is very excited.
Ok, well, I just reviewed everything that I already posted about previously.  That's no fun.   I guess I'll have to do the WWIR only on things I didn't blog about.
Did everyone starting a blog go through all this?  This is much harder than I thought it would be.

No comments: