Friday, June 27, 2008

Blog ad

Ok, I've been reading numerous blogs trying to get a feel for what's out there.  It's intimidating thinking of all the different people writing about whatever is happening in their lives at that moment.  I've visited some of what I would call "big time" blogs and they have hundreds of comments and thousands of visitors.  I saw one that had 600+ comments!  Wow.  That's a lot.  But I've also noticed they have ads on their blogs.  So I started thinking (yeah, I know, you should see the smoke coming out of my ears) should I put ads on my blog? 
Could I make a little money with this?  I know it's a little early to tell, but what the heck, right?  
Trey advised that I should wait - after asking how much would I make, of course.  So, being the dutiful, non-confrontational wife that I am (no comments from the peanut gallery, thank you!) I deferred to his advice and have decided to wait on putting ads on my blog.
By the way, here's a picture of the infamous puppy.  Ain't 'e cute?  

No comments: