Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life's interruptions

I have a few minutes to catch up on my blog.  Let's see... I took Little Man to the doctor last week and found that he has a double ear infection.  Oh.... hang on.... the phone is ringing.
 
 
Ok, now I'm back.  As I was saying, Little Man has an ear infection.  He kept complaining about bugs in his ears.  Yeah, I have creative children.  Oops.... there goes the door.
 
 
I'm back.  Anyway, he's doing much better these days.  Now if only I can remember to give him his medicine twice a day!  I've also been getting things ready for this big consignment sale this week.  I just dropped a van-full of toys and clothes to the sale yesterday and the presale starts tomorrow.  Oh, crap.  I can't finish this now, I have to type up something for the PTA.  Back later.
 
 
Well, that's done.  As I was saying, I have things in this big sale.  Last fall, when I participated, I think I made about $250-$300 from it.  I can't remember exactly, because I use that same money for buying clothes and things for the kids during the year.  I'm hoping for a good sale this time around, too.   I've also been spending a lot of time researching materials for home schooling next year.  Monkey and I are both excited about it.  Right now, I'm focusing on Science and History.  You'd be amazed at how much information is out there.  Well, I'll have to catch up with this in a while because I have to get some laundry done.
 
 
I only have a minute because now I have to run to the store.  Man, having a blog to keep up is a bit time-consuming.  I just don't know how other people do it.  I follow writers that post daily.  Either I'm too busy or just not that creative.  Anyway, folks, I'll do my best to keep writing.  I hope you'll have patience with me.
 

4 comments:

scott said...

I don't know how other people do it either. Lots and lots of discipline I'm sure, which I'm apparently lacking. I'll be here, take your time ;)

Hayden Tompkins said...

Wow, with the business!

Hayden Tompkins said...

Ugh, that was supposed to say BUSY-ness. [sigh]

Kool Aid said...

I was wondering about that, Hayden :D.

Thanks for hanging with me, Scott!