Friday, February 27, 2009
Top 10 mommy list
My blogger friend Tara gave me this idea of a top 10 list. Her list was a top 10 of things she says all the time. I think I'm gonna switch it to a Top 10 List of things I thought I would never say. Enjoy (and how many of these things have you said, too?)
10. Wait until your daddy gets home.
9. Yes, you do have to go outside and play.
8. I'm gonna jerk a knot in you.
7. You'll poke your eye out.
6. Finish that cheeseburger if you want dessert.
5. Because I said so, that's why.
4. Sure, you can watch another movie.
3. We'll see.
2. How about we bake cookies for a snack?
1. You kids are making me crazy!
And just to balance the tables, here is a top 10 list of things I always say, even if I have to force myself to whenever I'm having one of "those" days:
10. Good job!
8. Thank you.
7. I'm very proud of you.
6. Can I have a hug and/or kiss?
5. You're my bestest boy/girl.
4. Are you making good choices?
3. Let's go show Daddy.
2. Tell me a story.
1. I love you.
What's on your top 10 list?