Monday, February 2, 2009

quick updates...

We have another snow day today.  The kiddos were dismissed early because of it.  
 
I'm still recovering from being sick over the weekend, so... yuck.
 
Oh, and I've gained a child.  WB, Little Man's best friend (and arch nemesis, in the way that only they can be) is hanging out with us while his mommy and daddy are at the hospital.  She's due in 7 weeks, but may have to go early, so she's checking with the doctor today to see what they say.
 
Needless to say, I may not be blogging too much in the next couple of days.  Yeah, I know, how is that different from how often I've blogged in the last few days, but cut me some slack, will ya?
 
I've been tagged by Tara over at Sticky Fingers, and I fully intend to follow through, but it may take a couple of days.  I will get it done, however, so stay tuned.  It's one of those photo tags and it just so happens that the photo file on our computer the tag landed on is a folder of pictures that Monkey has taken.  Should be interesting.
  
Oh, and while I'm at it - what a game last night!  First, I couldn't believe I stayed up for it and second, I couldn't believe how good it was.  Personally, I was hoping the Cardinals would win simply because they were the underdogs, but since I have family from PA, I'm also glad the Steelers won.
 

No comments: