Thursday, December 18, 2008
Is it Thursday already? Time just flies by. I had 170 entries to read in my reader this morning. Will I get to them all? No way. Too much to do. I really don't even have time to write this but I feel as though I'm neglecting my blog duties, so here I am.
I believe that I was tagged last week by Blogger Dad. So, here goes...
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they are tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me.
1) I have a freckle on the side of my foot.
2) I have a tattoo on the back of my shoulder. It's of an eye. It's kinda neat, actually - I designed it myself.
3) I like "guy movies" better than "chick flicks."
4) I got some wonderfully smelling homemade soap from a good friend for Christmas and every time I use it (which is several times a day 'cause I love it), I think of that nasty scene in Fight Club. You know the one...
5) I can't wait for the new season of Lost.
6) I like to do crafty things.
Ok, now for the tagging. I'm tagging Michaela, who gave me the soap; Hey Lola because she makes beautiful things; Secret Agent Mama because I love her photography; Scott at The Ever-Changing Thought because he writes openly about alcoholism; Chuck Westbrook and his under-appreciated blog project; and Dawn at Because I Said So because she said so.
Now, for other randomness...
I have a party at Monkey's school today; a party at Trey's work tomorrow that I'm bringing a dessert to; about 3 dozen cookies to bake because our church delivers them on Christmas Eve to people who are working and they need the cookies dropped off this Sunday so they can get them all packaged up; I still haven't gotten my mom's Christmas present and I need to ship that out to where she lives; I still have birthday party pictures I need to upload to the internet; and somewhere in there I need to eat, sleep and breathe.
Don't you just love this time of year?