Monday, August 11, 2008

overloaded camera

I hooked up my camera last night to the computer to upload all the pictures from Friday and Saturday and apparently I haven't done that in a while because I had 247 pictures to import.  You remember that digital camera commercial with the kid in a perpetual cannonball?  Yeah, I'm his mom.  I thought I'd share just a few with you.
 
 
Trey got the kids those bubble guns a few weeks ago.  It was a "blizzard of bubbles" according to Monkey.  Little Man kept wanting to trade with Monkey because he thought hers worked better.  She was just better at using whichever one she had.
 
 
 
The puppy was tearing it up one evening after the kids went to bed.  It was pretty cute.
 
 
 
 
  
 
 At least we thought the kids were in bed.  Check out Monkey's monkey pajamas.
 
It's hard work tearing up a fuzzy giraffe-print squeaky bone, isn't it?
 
 
Playdog centerfold, here we come.
 
Friday was a perfect day for playing outside.  A different park near where we live has fishing docks by the play area.  The kids loved running up and down.   
You can't really tell in this picture, but there's a log house for children to climb on in the center, next to the tree.  Monkey and her friend are sitting on top talking about whatever it is six-year-olds talk about.
 
Monkey felt the need to rescue Little Man from the geese.  I don't think she realized it was the geese that needed rescuing.
Beautiful day.  I could have laid in the grass all afternoon...  until Little Man went head first into the water that is (he didn't, but it could very easily have happened).
 
 

No comments: