Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catching up

Yes, I know it's been quite a while since I posted something.  However, I've been a bit busy.  The kids and I went out of town for Easter while Trey's work sent him to Hawaii (tough bit, that one).  Sunday night, I went to the opening show for The Dead's summer tour.  It was awesome!!  And this week I'm getting ready for a baby shower for two of my friends that will have about 30 friends coming to my home.
 
Yeah, it's a busy few days.   
 
I took lots of pictures and have lots of stories to share about the Dead show to post on my blog, and I promise, I'll get to it, but really, I have other things I have to get done around the house, first.  
 
I hope you'll come back!
 

1 comment:

Tara@Sticky Fingers said...

Good for you for taking some time out. I'm doing the same thing this week, taking easter off to eat chocola . . . cough cough, I mean be with my kids.
Doesn't stop me faffing around online at nearly midnight though!