Monday, December 8, 2008

Pardon the interruption

We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog program of my son's Birth Story to bring you an AWARD!  I got a blog award!  How cool is that??
Rosie, from Tellingmom.com gave me this:
 
The rules are that the recipient is to list 6 things that make him/her happy before subsequently passing forward the glee to others.
 
6 Things That Make Me Happy
 
1) laughing with my husband.
 
2) watching my kids explore their imagination - as long as it isn't destructive.
 
3) driving through the mountains on a beautiful, sunny day.
 
4) curling up with a really good book.
 
5) poolside cocktail service. (haven't had that since our honeymoon!  Vegas, baby.  Vegas.)
 
6) lounging on the boat.
 
Now, to give this to 6 other bloggers.  Hmmm.... that's tough.  I have about 35-40 blogs in my reader...  OK, someone else needs to give me an award, just so I can give more awards out....
 
Ok, first would be Tara @ Sticky Fingers.
 
Then there is Kate @ Live Out of the Box
 
Next would be Bridge @ Becoming Bridge
 
Fourth is Daisy @ Namas Daisy and Sean @ Writer Dad.  They come as a perfectly matched set.  (Yes, I am cheating a bit on this one).
 
Then comes Dave @ Blogger Dad
 
And last but not certainly not least,  Matthew @ Matthew Dryden
  
 
(Now I just need to figure out how to put this in my sidebar.  There's no way I'm letting my first blog award go away in the archives.)

4 comments:

Bridge said...

So honored to be among the chosen!

Anonymous said...

Hi KA!

Thanks for thinking of me! It's going to be a bit of a stretch for me coming up with 6 things. There's so many things that make me happy.

Glad you're liking my dark The Devil Wants You Dead series. I just posted part 4 now so have a look and tell me what you think. *grin*. You're in for a treat.

Anonymous said...

Aww shucks Kool Aid, I am very flattered you've given me this - and you've placed me in such good company too.
I graciously accept in the manner of Gwyneth Paltrow's Oscar speech!

Rosie : ) said...

I'm happy you played along. :) Wonderful list!