Monday, December 8, 2008
Pardon the interruption
We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog program of my son's Birth Story to bring you an AWARD! I got a blog award! How cool is that??The rules are that the recipient is to list 6 things that make him/her happy before subsequently passing forward the glee to others.
6 Things That Make Me Happy
1) laughing with my husband.
2) watching my kids explore their imagination - as long as it isn't destructive.
3) driving through the mountains on a beautiful, sunny day.
4) curling up with a really good book.
5) poolside cocktail service. (haven't had that since our honeymoon! Vegas, baby. Vegas.)
6) lounging on the boat.
Now, to give this to 6 other bloggers. Hmmm.... that's tough. I have about 35-40 blogs in my reader... OK, someone else needs to give me an award, just so I can give more awards out....
Ok, first would be Tara @ Sticky Fingers.
Then there is Kate @ Live Out of the Box
Next would be Bridge @ Becoming Bridge
Fourth is Daisy @ Namas Daisy and Sean @ Writer Dad. They come as a perfectly matched set. (Yes, I am cheating a bit on this one).
Then comes Dave @ Blogger Dad
And last but not certainly not least, Matthew @ Matthew Dryden
(Now I just need to figure out how to put this in my sidebar. There's no way I'm letting my first blog award go away in the archives.)