Wednesday, August 20, 2008

bygone era...

I was channel surfing (I do that a lot) last night because the Olympics just wasn't holding my attention.  I'm guessing I just wasn't watching the right event.  Anyway, I found something on TV that I haven't seen in a long, long time.
 
wait for it...
 
Mork and Mindy!  What a classic TV show.  I LOVE Robin Williams.  I used to watch Mork and Mindy when I was a kid.  I even had my own Mork suspenders.  As I sat there and watched, I wondered how many antics that Williams did on the show were written in and how many were just him making it up as he goes along.  I kept watching the other actors to see if they'd crack up.  I saw a few "almosts" but no actual cracking up, like on Saturday Night Live for example. 
  
So then, today, instead of doing anything remotely productive, like housework or whatever, I watched you tube videos of Mork and Mindy.
 
Nanu nanu

No comments: